Many children need a little extra help or support at some time in their school life. Please take a moment to read about how this might be identified at Mill View and some of the ways your child may be supported.
We are always happy to meet with parents and carers to discuss any concerns you might have. If you require further advice or support, below are some places to begin looking:
- the SEN Information Report available in this section of our school website
- on the Cheshire West and Chester website in their 'Live Well Cheshire West’ section Home | Live Well Cheshire West (cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk)
- Cheshire West and Chester Independent Advice and Support Service (IASS)
- The Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Code of Practice: 0-25 Years available on the DfE website
- We have an excellent team of people who are willing to listen and support you and your child,
Mrs Gibbons leads the Inclusion Team and is our PPG Lead.
Mrs Robinson is our Special Educational Needs Coordinator and coordinates the team of support staff.
Mrs Hughes is our Learning Mentor.
If you wish to talk to someone at school please contact the school office, firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.